May 1, 2011

We are Diaper Free!

I have had some quality time off for the last 2 weeks. The time flew by since we were so busy at my moms and then home potty training. Will is about to hit 22 months old. I cannot believe he is almost 2! Throughout the last few months he has been showing signs of readiness to potty train, telling me he has to go, refusal to wear the diapers, and asking me to change him. So since he was ready, I was more than willing to give it a try.

The method I used with Emily and Will was the 3 Day Potty Training method. I loved the step by step instructions so I didn't have to second guess myself. I followed to the T every instruction in the book and it worked like a charm for both kids! 3 (albeit miserable) days at home, and they were finished! We are now diaper free!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2010 Laura Jane Designs
Elements by Jennifer Fox