April 24, 2010

Cleaning with Kids

My usual Friday consists of cleaning the house.  Its a tedious job, but I'd rather work hard one day and get it over with at once.  So today like most Friday's I worked hard to get the house clean: laundry, vacuuming, bathrooms etc.  Not very fun.

It is sometimes so difficult to get the house clean with my two little monsters running around.  I pick up all the toys and in the second I turn around to grab the vacuum they are all back on the floor.  But the funniest part of cleaning the house today was Will chasing after my dust pile as I swept the tile.  I had to sweep fast as he crawled after me trying to spread the dirt all over. It was like a game of chase. As he crawled after me and my dust pile, he was just laughing and laughing. He is getting to be so funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2010 Laura Jane Designs
Elements by Jennifer Fox