1. Today we hit another milestone with Will. He finally got his first tooth! It is so weird to me that it took almost 9 months for him to get a tooth. Emily was just 5 months when she got her first one. So we are excited to have something to help him eat better, especially with the way he loves his food! I will be so happy to move on to more solid food.
2. We started Emily on the Disney Preschool on-line and she is having so much fun playing games on the computer. It is a little beyond her level but she is starting to learn some letters. She amazes me all the time with things she can do!
3. Andy has definitely passed his captains test! He is still one step away from being a captain though. He still has to go through the interview. We still don;t know when that will take place but we hope it will be fairly soon. I know he will do a great job and I am looking forward to it being over so he spends less time studying.
4. This week I started my goal of working out more and I have gotten to work out almost everyday this week. It is feeling great and I am starting to loose weight again. Although I am 12 pounds less than pre-pregnancy weight I feel like I would like to loose a bit more. I am also happy to be showing my kids that an active lifestyle is great!
5. My dad recieved his first shipment of books last weekend. It is now for sale on the publisher's web site! I am so excited for him. It is such a huge accomplishment and I can only hope to follow his footsteps one day. Check out his blog! http://thegodwhisperer.blogspot.com/