June 23, 2010

Way Back Wednesday- Our BIG Day!

Today I am joining some new blogging friends in their new meme- Way Back Wednesday.  The topic of the week is:  What are your favorite memories from your wedding?

We are merely weeks away from a big milestone in our marriage, our 5 year anniversary!  Wow, I don't know where the time has gone?  We got married in garden, the Fullerton Arboretum, near the lake.  We both love being outdoors, so this seemed so fitting! 

We were married by my dad , who is a minister.  It was, I'm sure, the most emotional wedding he had ever done.  He did still walk me down the isle too!  He's a good multitask-er!

We were finally married!  Mr. and Mrs. Kennison.  That was the greatest feeling ever.  Although we may have been young, we knew we were meant to be from the day we met.  Four years we dated, waiting to get to this point.  This was bliss!

This was our entrance into our reception!  We walked in to Jack Johnson's Better Together, through a sea of bubbles.  It was fun.  It suited our personalities.

And that began our life together.  Andy and I to continue on our path together forever.








3 comments:

  1. Aww I loved how your dad married you, that's so special. I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    So sweet your Dad married you and I love the bubbles and Jack Johnson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture is so sweet!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2010 Laura Jane Designs
Elements by Jennifer Fox