September 15, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

I know I'm a little late but had some great Disney pics to show off from our trip Monday with our friends.  And I'm going to get a little wordy.  Hehe

So Em had a blast meeting some of her favorite characters.  I finally got to take her to see Tinkerbelle.  While in there we saw Terrance.  I couldn't remember his name so I asked Em- "who is that?" and she said in this sweet little lovey voice "that's Terrance"  I think she has a little fairy crush! 

Then when she saw Woody, she ran over and sat on his lap.  I almost thought she wouldn't get up.  I had to remind her that other kids wanted to say hi too.  She was so funny.

But it was Lightning McQueen that really got her.  She went with Andy to say hi.  Then hours later she asked to go see him again, but he was already closed.  So I took her so we could see around the wall that covered them and they were covered in car covers.  So she got to see them go "nigh-night" and told them to sleep tight.  Then was so okay with leaving them there to sleep.  So cute!

1 comment:

  1. Omg, these pictures are so cute! I can't wait to take my boys to Disney Land!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2010 Laura Jane Designs
Elements by Jennifer Fox