March 30, 2010

The End of Sleeping In

I have been blessed with kids that love sleep.  From the time Emily came until now my kids have been late sleepers.  Even when Will was a newborn.  They go to bed early, around 7:30 or 8 and wake up about the same time the next morning.  So all these years when I am not working, I too sleep until 7:30 or 8.  I know, every mom's dream when their kids are this age.

This month I am going to change all that.  Sigh...  I don't really know why I keep coming up with all these crazy goals for myself, but I do.  This month, I have decided, I am going to set my alarm.  Ugh, that's like foul language at my house.  But I am planning on waking up before the kids and getting in a good workout every morning, whether it is at home or getting out for an early morning run.  I am excited to see how I feel at the end of the month.  Maybe its almost time for another half marathon?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good plan!

    Thanks so much for following. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2010 Laura Jane Designs
Elements by Jennifer Fox