April 27, 2010

Our hero!

The nerves are high. His suit is clean, his shirt pressed, his hair cut, and his resume done. Tomorrow is the day we have been waiting and preparing for. Andy has his first captains interview.

He has amazed me in his determination through this process. I have never seen him so focused on anything like he is with this promotion. Andy loves his job and I am so excited for the possibility of him becoming even more. I am so proud of him. Words cannot describe the pride I have in him.

So tomorrow at 8 am keep Andy in your thoughts and prayers. I know he will do an amazing job and no matter what happens, I am so proud.

1 comment:

  1. We will say a prayer for Andy and your family! But, we know that he will do awesome! Keep us updated. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2010 Laura Jane Designs
Elements by Jennifer Fox