April 19, 2010

Preschool

A few weeks ago I decided not to start Emily in preschool until she was 4.  Even then I may change my mind.  So I have been trying to come up with creative and different ways to keep her stimulated at home.  We do lots of reading, coloring and art.  I have taught her numbers, colors and shapes.  We are now working on letters.  She is so smart and ready to learn. 

Two weeks ago we thought we would give Disney's Preschool online a try to see what it was like.  Since she LOVES Mickey Mouse and the whole Playhouse Disney gang, I figured she would pay good attention and learn.  It has been two weeks now since we started and she has done an amazing job learning the computer and mouse.  She has been learning numbers, shapes, letters and about good life lessons.  It has been hard to get her off the computer.  She doesn't want to do much else.  I would recommend this to anyone who has a toddler.  Its fun, interactive, and really has taken what I have taught her already and put it into good practice.  I am just hoping to get to use my own computer soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2010 Laura Jane Designs
Elements by Jennifer Fox