August 5, 2010

Friday Blog Love!

I love the blogs I find on Fridays. You are all so creative and great, I love to read all your blogs and I hope you find something here you will enjoy.





On to normal blogging...

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?

I think I am a neat sleeper most of the time.  I don't move a lot if I'm sleeping good.  Sometimes when Andy is at work I don't unmake his side of the bed so it's easier to make it in the morning.  Usually when I do this I don't have to do anything to make the other side, so I must be a neat sleeper. 

2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
Creative.  I know my friends would disagree with me when I say I am not creative, but I feel like I'm not.  I love seeing what other people can do with their homes, their kids and even their meals.  I do what I can but wish it were better.

3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
The housing crisis.  We bought our first home at the end of the peak in the market.  Right after we moved in the property values started to drop, first slowly, then drastically.  Two years after we moved in the value was only half what we owed.  As a young newly married couple starting a family, starting our life, we wish we would have known and done things differently.  We had a rough start, but thankfully we learned so much and got back on our feet quickly.

4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
My entire first appartment was filled with garage sale and hand me down items.  I have never found anything with great value, but I did manage to live comfortably in college for a great price. 
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
Desert!  I am having a craving for some chocolate cake which is currently in my refridgerator.  But I am not feeling like getting up to get it.

1 comment:

  1. I get what you mean about wanting to be more creative, I get on the blogs and see all these wonderful projects, I wish I could make half of them!! This is a cute Friday Follow...I am already a follower of yours, but perhaps I join in!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2010 Laura Jane Designs
Elements by Jennifer Fox