August 23, 2010

Guest Posters for Busy weekends

I have been ridiculously busy this weekend in my real world and so have been absent from the blogging world.  I need to start having guest posts for our weekends away.  So please let me know if your interested!  I need one next Sunday and the weekend after that. 

This weekend we headed down to Orange County to see the Dave Matthews Band.  It was a great show, but the night was made even better by some great times with friends!  Candice and Javier were there with us and we had a great night out.  While we were already in town we really took advantage of the time and visited everyone.  We had a barbecue with my brother, the kids and some friends on Saturday afternoon, the concert Saturday night, and church early Sunday.  Then we had a fun lunch with a really old friend of mine and her husband, then headed out to see Andy's family for dinner and then drove home.  Busy, busy!

Anyway, I will get back on track this week, and Mommy and Me Monday will be up soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you did have a busy weekend! I wish I could have done half of the things that you were able to do!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2010 Laura Jane Designs
Elements by Jennifer Fox