August 23, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday- Pictures

Here we are for another Mommy and Me Monday event.  This one will sound like a chore to some moms, but for others it may seem like a fun outing.  It really was a chore that needed to get done, but for my Em it is so fun.  What am I talking about?  Pictures!

My Em has always LOVED going to get her picture taken.  She comes alive in front of the camera.  So this morning when she decided to get all dolled up my Monday plans changed and we headed over to the Picture People to get some pictures taken. 

So here is the result:
Picture People always have given us great portraits of the kids.  The staff is so patient with the kids and there is no sitting fee, that way if you don't love them it only costs you the time out of your day.  And, the pictures are ready to be taken home within an hour!

7 comments:

  1. I love the picture people too. They really do a great job, sometimes I really thought that none of the pictures would turn out but there are always good ones to choose from. These pictures are adorable! I hope you are having the start to a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures! The kids did a great job dolling it up for the camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, what adorable children! It is great that they were able to pose and smile for the camera! I know that can be intimidating for some children. I haven't heard of Picture People before, but if they are a national chain, I would like to make them my new photographers! The no-sitting fee feature is awesome, and they obviously are trained to be good with kids. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures came out so well. I have never taken JDaniel to a photographer. Maybe I should look into the Picture People.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by! SUPER CUTE blog! I'm now your newest follower! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great pictures and your children are absolutely precious! I'm a big fan of Picture People too -- they are so great with children!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2010 Laura Jane Designs
Elements by Jennifer Fox