August 16, 2010

Mommy and Me Monday- Bike Ride

Mommy and Me Monday this week is all about getting out and about.  It really is a whole family day since daddy is here today too.  Andy and I love to be active with our kids.  We feel as though we need to set an example for our kids and show them how to lead a healthy and active life.  So we take them out for runs and bike rides whenever we can (although I will admit we have not been as active this summer as I would prefer, it's just too hot!).  

Today Andy decided we needed to upgrade Emily's seating because the bike trailer is getting too small for two growing kiddo's.  So we went off to Wal-mart and bought a seat for her to sit behind me on my bike while Will would continue to ride behind Andy in the bike trailer.  Em loves her new seat and could hardly wait for Andy to install it on my bike.  

So as soon as he was done we headed out for our ride.  I am a little nervous with her back there, but I know I won't fall and she has her helmet on just in case. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
© 2010 Laura Jane Designs
Elements by Jennifer Fox